1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Simple film clips!!!!

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by punkbassistfc, Mar 1, 2008.

1. hey guys,

my band is getting ready to shoot a clip and i was wondering if anybody had any tips on what and what not to do? We are shooting it in an old hospital waiting room which looks really cool! Its for a pretty commercial song but we did not want to make the background of the clip to pretty because we dont want to be labelled as a pop band. We were thinking of it being performance based with heaps of camera angles, and then random shots at parts of the building! Then a security guard will walk in on us, and chases us around the building until we trick him into going into a room in which we lock him in and that would be the end of the clip.

i look forward to hearing what everyone has to say, but i will just say right now that we are running on an extremely tight budget!

thanks heaps

2. BackwaterBass

BackwaterBass

Feb 18, 2008
    Kentucky
    You could do the old Benny Hill hallway gag, you know the ones where everyone runs in and out of different doors in a hallway chasing each other, its been copied a million times but it might work for what you're doing here.