Simple paint programs that can blur or have airbrush

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Davidoc, Jun 13, 2003.

  1. Davidoc

    Davidoc Guest

    Sep 2, 2000
    Northern VA and JMU
    I'm trying to make a heightmap for a computer game map, but I can't find any program that can do this. All I need is something with a simple airbrush tool, or something with a blur tool (so i can use the ms paint pixel-airbrush and blur it)

    Does anyone know of something like this I can download? Thanks!
  2. stratfreak

    stratfreak Guest

    Aug 25, 2001
    southeast Missouri
    Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro can do it. You can d/l a free trial of PSP, just do a search for Jasc products.
  3. Fuzzbass

    Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Gold Supporting Member

    I love Paint Shop Pro. It aint' Photoshop, but it's a helluvalot cheaper, and there's the free trial version.