Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by David Wilson, Nov 23, 2004.

1. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    Couple of transactions to report.

Bought a hot rodded precision two years ago, flawless transaction.
    Bought an fx pedal 18 months ago, flawless transaction.
    Bought a bass recently, there was an issue which wasn't due to anything Steve did. He went above and beyond to make good on it.

2. He bought a cab off me and paid instantly through Paypal. Very smooth transaction and highly recommended buyer!
  3. Tryxx

Tryxx Sputnik Forums: Bass Mod

Jun 1, 2005
    Hurst, Texas.
    I just bought a cab from this fine user and the transaction was EXCELLENT. The cab was packaged exquisitly, and he even went to the lengths to ship it from work. He's a great person to deal with and well worth trusting.
  4. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    I just bought a Trace Elliot VA400 from sincity, and he was a pleasure to deal with. Very professional transaction, with excellent communication. The tubes were removed and packaged seperately for shipping, and all in all the packing job was excellent!

Highly recommended.

5. Contrapuntal

Mar 1, 2004
    I bought an Aguilar DB750 from sincity and he was communicative through the whole process. Even when I mildly panicked on its arrival as the amp was "dead" out of the box, he helped me figure out it was just a loose tube. Great seller.
  6. mrcircle

mrcircle peacenik Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2003
    Boise, ID
    I purchased a '96 Hamer Cruise 2Tek from Steve (great bass, BTW!). Smooth transaction all the way, with excellent communication from Steve at every turn. The bass was exactly as advertised, adequately packed and promptly shipped. I couldn't be happier. Thanks, Steve!