1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Singal Combination Pedal

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Being and Bass, Sep 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Being and Bass

Being and Bass

Apr 9, 2017
    Canada
    I use the EHX HOG2 to split my signal into a clean tone which goes to one signal chain and the wet output harmonics to another chain. Is there a pedal that would allow me to combine both lines and switch between the dry, wet, and combined line as my live signal?

The Boss LS-2 is not serving me. I want something like an ABY pedal that can actively mix the two line and let me select between the three options. I've heard the Morley pedals affect tone and am not interested in that. Are there other options?

2. Alien8

Alien8

Jan 29, 2014
    Yup, lots of options.

Google Wounded Paw, American Loopers, Saturnworks...

3. Swimming Bird

Swimming Bird

Apr 18, 2006
    Wheaton MD
    Cheap and easy if you posses rudimentary soldering skills - build a kill switch for each line and have the LS-2 work as an active mixer. Just slap together a few jacks with SPST switches to interrupt the signal in a Hammond box and you're gtg.