1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Singer Ad

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by buzzbass, May 1, 2006.

1. buzzbass

buzzbass Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !

Apr 23, 2003
    NJ
    Look at this singer ad on the Mode. Here's a guy claiming to have a big range, yet all of his influences are montone at best. :bag: :D

"Singer with good range and in vein of Jim Morrison, Eddie Vedder, etc. looking for musicians. I can write but I'd like some other input. Influences range from Tom Waits to Sigur Ros and everything inbetween. I'd like to have rocks songs but also experiment with new sounds. VERY IMPORTANT: I am not looking to "make it." I am looking to CREATE. Anyone with rockstar opinions of themselves need not respond. WITH THAT IN MIND, let me know if you're interested. ANY AGE is fine, ANY LOOK is fine. This is for fun and creation"

2. Tired_Thumb

Tired_Thumb Guest

One of these days I'll post a singer ad stating, "Singer with great high range in the vein of Peter Steele, Billy Idol, Ville Valo, and other great tenors. Please respond immediately for premium talent to take your band anywhere it wants to go!"

What'd be double funny is me sounding like Butch the Bulldog trying to sing G above middle C. :p