Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

singer?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by patrickroberts, Dec 5, 2000.

1. patrickroberts

patrickroberts

Aug 21, 2000
    Wales, UK
    i have a problem, i have composed my band of 4 members, me bass, lead, drums and rhythm but we need a singer, and a mate of mine in school wants to come in, he is cack on guitar, doesn't like the same music but is prepared to sing. i have another mate who sang the other week at this talent he is a real performer like a kind of younger version of Freddy Mercury i don't how the others would react to it, as he does like to mess around a lot, what should i do?

2. pkr2

pkr2

Apr 28, 2000
    coastal N.C.
    P.R., please don't take this personally. I am speaking to all the members who request help or info.

If you walked up to a group of people and started a conversation, common courtesy requires an introduction of some sort.

This post makes over 20 for you. We still don't know who you are. How can we possibly answer any question that you may have if we don't know whether we are talking to a seasoned professional or a newbie that is still having a problem with tuning?

This has been pointed out to you more than once and you still don't seem to get it.

If you expect to get very much usable response FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE. If you don't know how to do that, just say so and someone will take as much time as you need to explain how.

By the way, your post "could" have been an interesting exchange. :) :)

Pkr2