1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

single for the first time in 11 months

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by kirbywrx, Oct 25, 2003.

1. Don't go back out...it never works:)

2. Thanks Robot. lol :D

3. ive been rocking out the single lifestyle for years now.....

4. kirbywrx

kirbywrx formerly James Hetfield

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    well i told her i would call her tonight and organise something for tomorrow, so we can try and patch things up, but i dont want that anymore. tonight im going to call her and tell her that i dont want to get back together. ill try to be suttle, but if i cant, then i cant.

But it seems that she has gotten me into a state of mind where i feel if i tell her that i dont want to get back together, i will be dumping her. Well thats how it feels anyway. everyone knows the mind of a 17 year old is hard to describe.

Well thanks heaps guys, thats just the kick in the @$$ i needed to do something about it ;)

5. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    G'luck mate!

6. Victor Wooten98

Victor Wooten98 Guest

Jul 31, 2003
    South of Heaven...
    Nah, thats not what you should do HERE is what you should do (keep in mind what I am about to say is the dumbest but Probably Laugh Worthy thing to do)

Take her out on a date.... With your new girlfriend 'candy' (Must have red hair)

And you gotta say things like "She is a true red head, I found that out 3 months ago (Wait till she catches that)

LMAO that would be sooooooo funny.

:meh: im over it.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 13, 2021