Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Sir Paul

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by maxoges, May 5, 2003.

1. maxoges

maxoges

Aug 23, 2000
    Stockholm, Sweden
    I went to a Paul Mccartney consert last night. Wow what a entertainer. I liked every song he played execept for one or two Wings songs. He played bass, organ, piano, electric guitar, ackustic guitar and Ukulele. The conset was i bit over three hours. I wasn't bored for a second.

I had some issues with the sound engineer's mix. The bass was too boomy for my taste when paul wasn't playing, and too low alltogether when he was playing.The sound got better and better though. The globe in Stockholm is imfamous for it's bad acoustics. I guess the consert in the globe tonight is going to be better sounding. I'm not going to to see it though :(

2. Rock&Roll

Rock&Roll

Jul 21, 2002
    USA
    good to hear you got to see McCartney. I bet it was a cool gig. Definately good music. To bad about the globe though. That place looks so cool:meh:

3. Nicklas

Nicklas

Mar 15, 2003
    Jag såg han i köpenhamn den 2 maj han är helt otrolig för att vara snart 62 år. Rösten var otrolig bra och ibland låter bandet nästan som ett hårdrocks band.

Mest imponerande är alla hans instrument byten jag undrar hur många som byta instrument så många gånger och som sjunger samtidigt.

Jag gilla han när han spelar på sin Les paul guitarr.
    vilket härligt ljud han får ut av den

4. corinpills

corinpills

Nov 19, 2000
    Boston, MA
    How'd you like that drummer? I've played a few gigs with Abe Laboriel (in his student days) and it was huge thrill for me to see him obviously having so much fun playing with Macca.