1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Sire 2nd Gen Marcus Miller V7 W/Padded Gigbag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ChipDougl4s, Aug 6, 2020.

1. ChipDougl4s

ChipDougl4s Supporting Member

Mar 14, 2017
    Northern New Jersey
    Price:
    Strings:
    Up for sale is a lightly used Sire 2nd Gen Marcus Miller V7 4 string

The bass is in very good condition. I picked it up in a trade from someone locally, and I only used it at home to record some stuff. It spent most of its time in the case, and I can only find some light scratching on the body and pickgaurd.

These Sire basses are the best bang for your buck basses that I’ve ever played. They definitely live up to all the praise they get.

Comes with Sire Padded Gigbag, Allen wrenches, Paperwork, and Hangtags.

I’m asking $425 local pickup + $75 Shipped Con US only.

Open to offers

Open to trades for 4 or 5 string basses and maybe even the right acoustic guitar +/- cash in either direction.

Let me know if you have any questions

IMG_2974.jpg IMG_2976.jpg IMG_2978.jpg IMG_2982.jpg IMG_2975.jpg IMG_2983.jpg IMG_2980.jpg IMG_2981.jpg IMG_2969.jpg IMG_2970.jpg IMG_2972.jpg

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
    TNCreature likes this.
  2. jzucker

jzucker Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    weight?

3. ChipDougl4s

ChipDougl4s Supporting Member

Mar 14, 2017
    Northern New Jersey
    9.3 lbs on the bathroom scale

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 16, 2021