SIRE MARCUS MILLER V5 WORTH IT?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Jan Dawnson, Dec 28, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Jan Dawnson

Jan Dawnson

Dec 6, 2021
    The Sire V5 is a beautiful bass that sounds killer. I don't know how they can give you so much quality for so little money. In your opinion, would you do some upgrades on the V5? (bridge, electronics, pickups, tuning machines, etc...) or would you leave it stock? 1f914.png

Photo by: @jbenztillthisday

267988639_354276750031320_6604929282984854758_n.jpg

2. I have not tried a V5 but purchased a V3 on a whim and I'm beyond pleased thus far. Ive owned many High end and low end basses and this one def. rivals the higher ends ive played. yes , its a sub $1,000 so be realistic but I dont think you will be disappointed. I did pickup some Bartolini pickups bc Ive always wanted a Jazz with Barts but thats just a personal thing. The only thing I may change is the capacitor for the tone but again its a personal choice. My tuners are solid as well as the bridge. I did not even need to set the bass up, spot on from the factory.

Jan Dawnson likes this.
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 23, 2022