1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Sire Marcus Miller v7 *Mint condition*

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by kazamamaster, Apr 23, 2017.

1. kazamamaster

kazamamaster

Sep 15, 2005
    Richmond, VA
    Price:
    $600.00
    Strings:
    I've come to the realization I'm just not a 5 string guy. I'm letting go of a nice Sire v7 5 string in 10/10 condition. Not a scratch anywhere that I can find on this thing.

Its been professionally set up recently, the only bad I can speak of is that the strings are dead. I've played it at exactly 2 gigs since I've had it over a year and played it at a handful of rehearsals and church services. Other than that, it's been sitting in a case the last 4 and a half months literally.

Willing to part ways with it for $600.00 paypal only, shipped to the lower 48. I will not ship to Canada or ship internationallly, so don't ask. I also will not accept any trade offers. Looking for an outright sale. It will be shipped in a new gig bag, but not the one it originally comes with when buying new.

If by chance there's a local buyer I'm willing to work out a deal for $525.00.

Attached Files:

2. fabiolessa

fabiolessa

Jan 4, 2014
    Hi there! Can you ship to Porto Rico? All the best!

3. kazamamaster

kazamamaster

Sep 15, 2005
    Richmond, VA
    SOLD! This baby's headed to Orlando!