1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Sire P7 Tobacco Sunburst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Aweiss96, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Aweiss96

Aweiss96

Dec 1, 2014
    Price:
    Strings:
    This is a Sire P7 bass. It has an alder body with a rosewood fretboard. It is brand new, I ordered it at the end of September and I'm not as much of a P bass guy as I thought. Works wonderfully, has never seen a gig and has less than 3 hours of play time on it. It has the same preamp as the other Sires with a 3 band eq and passive and active modes. Being the P7 it has a PJ configuration. The P sounds authentic, just the way you would want it to, and the Jazz pickup sounds sharp and snappy as you would expect a Jazz bridge pickup to sound. It does have a jazz style neck rather than a precision. It will be shipped with all the original packing and the original case. The included allen keys are in the case and the batteries it came with are already in the bass. If you've been looking into these basses you've probably heard how long they can take when ordering direct from Sire. This bass is new and will get to there much faster than ordering from Sire or even Thomann if CITES comes into play. I ask that buyer pays shipping and that payment will be done over PayPal.
    Front Close.
    Back Close. Headstock Front. Headstock Back. Front. Back.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
    mikiman and DaveAceofBass like this.
  2. drewphishes

drewphishes Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2017
    Trades at all?

3. outoftune

outoftune Supporting Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    PM sent

4. Timmy-Watts

Timmy-Watts I like bass. And airplanes. Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2010
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    $520 plus shipping? Aren't these $499 new, including shipping? GLWTS.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
    baltodoc likes this.
  5. Nice!,,,,I put a SD musicman pickup in a P bass,,and wow, I love it..It's taken over a bit from my beloved V7.

6. Yea, but you have to wait an extra month.

Aweiss96 likes this.
  7. Aweiss96

Aweiss96

Dec 1, 2014
    If not longer even. I waited 2 for this one.

Machiavelli likes this.
  8. Aweiss96

Aweiss96

Dec 1, 2014
    Price has been dropped!

9. drewphishes

drewphishes Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2017
    Are you in nyc?

10. Aweiss96

Aweiss96

Dec 1, 2014
    Buffalo, NY. About 7 hours away.

11. Aweiss96

Aweiss96

Dec 1, 2014
    I could ship it to NYC if you wanted and I believe it wouldn't be terribly expensive.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017