1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Sire V7 5 String - Bright Metallic Red

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by moorebass, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Price:
    $600
    Strings:
    Like new Sire V7 5-string in Bright Metallic Red. Comes with Sire gig bag in equally immaculate condition.

I bough this bass to noodle around on, but due to work, family, and life issues, I've only been able to play it for about 5-6 hours and only in my home studio/theater.

I was surprised at how low I could drop the action on this bass. It really takes an incredible setup that few basses I've owned can match, never mind at this price point.

No scratches, dents, or dings. I have removed the headstock tag and pickguard plastic, otherwise this could pass for new. Buy mine and save $100 and a 1.5 month wait from what Sire is currently quoting.

Yxwsroc.
    VrbRkcc.
    1LY6BER.
    xqUiVdh.
    w4ym4M0.
    eKxZuqd.
    2N1pBmq.
    VrbRkcc.
    d8j9JvI.

$600 shipped to lower 48 US. PayPal accepted.

G RICH 5 likes this.
  2. Korlin1

Korlin1

Apr 20, 2007
    How heavy is the bass in lbs and oz?

3. I was asked earlier today and am getting 10lbs even on the bathroom scale. It balances perfectly so it seems lighter to me.

4. On hold

Timmy-Watts likes this.