SOLD Sire V7 Bass - Ash Body - As New - lower price

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by natee, Nov 18, 2015.

Tags:
  1. natee

natee Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2013
    North Carolina
    Price:
    $500
    Strings:
    This is a nice bass if you're looking for a good sounding easy playing 5 string jazz bass without spending high dollars. This bass can hold its own as a primary or back up bass. It has plenty of bite and has a massive low end that can be dialed up(or down) if you like heavy low end. It includes the Marcus Miller gig bag pictured. I'm selling it because I have too many basses and am now scaling down my collection. I bought this bass new from the factory, and I have only played it for about 1 hour. So I'm not exaggerating when I say it is still in new condition...not a scratch on it. I didn't like the stock strings it came with so I put a set of daddario flex steels on it, and they sound nice. I will cover the PAYPAL fees in my price...you pay the shipping (UPS/FEDEX). Will only ship to USA-48. This is my 1st sale here, but I have a strong profile on eBay under NEPDUR id...so you can buy with confidence. I also recently purchased a 5 string Ken Smith here.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  2. Bass2daMix

Bass2daMix Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2009
    WA
    What's the weight of bass & why are you selling it?

3. natee

natee Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2013
    North Carolina
    10.70 lbs is the weight of this bass according to my postage scale. I listed the reason for selling in the add...thinning out the herd...

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  4. natee

natee Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2013
    North Carolina
    ^^^

5. David Silva

David Silva

May 4, 2017
    is this bass still available?