1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Sire V7 BMR5 5 String

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by scowboy, Jun 19, 2017 at 8:52 AM.

1. scowboy

scowboy Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Sacramento area
    Price:
    $450
    Strings:
    fullsizeoutput_1934. To keep this thread short and efficient; if you have any questions, comments or offers please “Start a Conversation” with me rather than posting it in the thread.

No trades, for sale only please--Sire V7 5BMR 5 string bass. Color is bright metallic red but to my eye it is a killer candy apple color. I took a bunch of different body pictures to try to capture this amazing red in many difference lights. This bass plays amazing and the tone is not believable for a bass in this price range. Includes the factory soft case and two pick guards as pictured. The tort pick guard is currently installed. This bass is heavy coming in at 11.15 pounds and that is reflected in the price. It's pretty much cosmetically flawless. If weight is an issue think of this as the perfect backup bass

Just like this one: [ In Stock. Estimated shipping date : 1-2 days ] SIRE MARCUS MILLER V7 BASS GUITAR 5ST (ALDER) BMR (bright metalic red) – Sire Webstore-USA

$450 shipped in the lower 48 states.

>>International shipping is ok at buyers expense. Please contact me in advance to discuss exact shipping costs.

Payment wise I am very happy (think almost prefer) to wait for a check or certified funds in lieu of paying PayPal fees but I will accept PayPal as well. Also, I spend two days a week in the Santa Clara near Great America area and can meet a potential buyer there after work typically on Monday's or Tuesday’s.

fullsizeoutput_192a. fullsizeoutput_192a. fullsizeoutput_1929. fullsizeoutput_1928.

Attached Files:

jazzenfunk and NigelD like this.
  2. baltodoc

baltodoc Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2014
    Maryland
    PM'ed.

3. scowboy

scowboy Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Sacramento area
    Sold!