1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Sire V7 Marcus Miller 5 String Deluxe Jazz 9.5 lbs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by krovx, May 3, 2018.

1. krovx

krovx Supporting Member

Mar 11, 2003
    Michigan, USA
    Price:
    Strings:
    I waited a long time to jump on one of these because they can be heavy. Was able to buy a new one that the guy quoted weighed 9.5 lbs, which seems very light weight for this model. Since my motorcycle accident weight has been a bigger factor for me.

It is in mint condition, and everything you could want from a deluxe jazz at this price point. Seriously impressive the quality of the bass for the money. Sire and MM really did a great job with this series.

I ended up grabbing a Schecter bass that I loaded with EMG PJ and it is a poor man's Spector tone and I just can't put it down. It was meant to be a backup but has taken the show. I am in a place where I am just moving gear that I am not using so I am not interested in trades. Rather pay off some bills and make some home improvements.

Includes original deluxe gig bag, shipping box, and tools. I currently have German Loxx straplocks installed as with all my instruments. I'd be happy to include the original pegs and or swap for you. Shipping cont USA would be $50. If it is less I'll refund the difference. More, I'll eat it. Let me know if you have any questions.

IMG_20180503_131103. IMG_20180503_131112. IMG_20180503_131128. IMG_20180503_131258.

2. YCBass

YCBass Supporting Member

Aug 29, 2007
    SoCal
    Nice bass! I just got one last week, a bit heavier but still good. And just like mine, the body pieces on yours are very well matched, which is a big cosmetic factor for me. In fact, yours is probably a notch better.

krovx likes this.
  3. krovx

krovx Supporting Member

Mar 11, 2003
    Michigan, USA
    Thanks for the kind words. This is more of a feeler. I wouldn't be upset if I kept it :)

4. krovx

krovx Supporting Member

Mar 11, 2003
    Michigan, USA
    Bump for price and drop and free shipping to cont USA.

Will include a Wilkinson bridge as well.

5. I’m looking to trade my G&L tribute MJ-4 for one of these, any chance that sounds remotely interesting to you?

6. krovx

krovx Supporting Member

Mar 11, 2003
    Michigan, USA
    Thanks for the interest. G&Ls are nice. I am mostly doing the 5 string these days and have no use for 4s at the moment.

7. krovx

krovx Supporting Member

Mar 11, 2003
    Michigan, USA
    Feel free to submit offers

8. G RICH 5

G RICH 5

Dec 19, 2006
    Detroit
    Where in Michigan are you?

9. krovx

krovx Supporting Member