1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Sire V7 with 2 necks, gig bag PRICE DROP

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by yankeeblues, Mar 11, 2020.

1. yankeeblues

yankeeblues

Nov 16, 2007
    Massachusetts
    Price:
    Strings:
    Up for sale is my Sire V7 Marcus Miller gen 1 purchased from Chicago Music Exchange in September 2018. This bass feels and sounds fantastic, and compares favorably to my American Fender Jazz V at 1/3 of the price. This model is out of production now but the specs can be found here: [ Estimated shipping date : 30th October 2018 ] SIRE MARCUS MILLER V7 5ST (ALDER) TS – Sire USA

The bass comes with 2 necks. The truss rod nut on the original neck is stripped, though I suspect a Stewmac Truss rod gripper will allow it to be turned (Or file your own tapered wrench). The original neck is still installed and set up with appropriate relief for medium-low action, and plays great.

Sire sent me a brand new gen 2 neck from the factory, which is also included in the sale. This neck is factory drilled for tuners, but not for a string tree or to attach to the body. It is a gen 2 neck with satin finish, rolled edges and an ebony board.

The bass is in very good condition with no major dents, chips or nicks. The finish does show some wear on the horn and has light surface scratches from normal use. Weighs 10.5 lbs. Premium semi-hard Sire gig bag, Truss rod wrench, and saddle wrench included. Asking $550 shipped CONUS PayPal. Also available for local pick up in central CT or upper/mid Cape Cod for a lower price.

Sire 1.jpg Sire 3.jpg Sire 2.jpg sire 11.jpg sire 10.jpg sire 9.jpg sire 8.jpg Sire 7.jpg Sire 6.jpg Sire 5.jpg Sire 4.jpg

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  2. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Palm Coast, Florida
    This is a steal. Those 2nd gen necks are awesome!

yankeeblues likes this.
  3. Bryson Kyles

Bryson Kyles

May 3, 2017
    will you take 500??

4. Jackcrow

Jackcrow Supporting Member

Jul 10, 2017
    North Dakota
    Any trades?

5. yankeeblues

yankeeblues

Nov 16, 2007
    Massachusetts
    For sale only, thanks

Jackcrow likes this.
  6. Bryson Kyles

Bryson Kyles

May 3, 2017
    Will u take 500 for it???

7. yankeeblues

yankeeblues

Nov 16, 2007
    Massachusetts
    I'll consider offers over PM

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 17, 2021