1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

sistine chapel parody

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by 15000volts, Apr 26, 2010.

1. so i've seen a parody of the sistine chapel's ceiling. y'know, the human and god with almost touching fingers... but in this version, god was giving a white stratocaster to the man. i can't find this, tough.. does anyone know it? is there a bass version?

2. rr5025

rr5025

Nov 12, 2008
    Googled it didn't fine one. There is now though
    Sistine.

3. thwump64

thwump64

Feb 2, 2010
    Oshawa, ON
    :eek: EPIC!!!

4. Let there be bass!!

5. That's great. I've got the God part as a tattoo. Adding the bass to it would be awesome.

6. I wanna see more of this! fellow TB'ers please try your best: take any religious paintings( or non-religious... as long as it isn't at all related to music) and make it a bass homage like this one.

7. Steve

Steve

Aug 10, 2001
    Those things have been around forever. Ther first I became aware of them was on the old Lakeland site. Dan had a BUNCH of people send him shops with his gear.