1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Site with free backing tracks?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by BegBass, Mar 12, 2008.

1. BegBass

BegBass

Nov 3, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Hi all, I am looking for a backing track for Jaded by Aerosmith. The reason why I want it is so I can actually hear the bass. I've read the tabs for this song but I'm pretty much confused about the rhythm.

2. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    That is one hell of a niche to find on the internet.

FREE... unlikely.
    Backing tracks... maybe.
    Jaded... certainly not.

3. I spent months looking for free backing tracks on the internet when I wanted to cover some Killers songs (I wanted the keyboard track only).

All I could find were sites selling backing tracks for laptop bands, at up to $10 per track or something. But you also needed a Digital Workstation of some sort to isolate and play the track you wanted.

The best method I found was to source free MIDI files, import the MIDI it GuitarPro (or something similar). It didn't work for what I wanted it for, but for learning bass lines it sometimes got the right lines.

4. soong

soong

May 10, 2007
    Sydney
    guitarbackingtrack.com

5. dave_bass5

dave_bass5

May 28, 2004
    London, UK.
    Ive got the Karaoke version in mp3 of this.
    PM me an email address if you want it.

I also find some songs difficult to hear the bass line but find the Karaoke versions clearer, especially for runs and fills etc.