Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SITSOM: Bakers Keyboard Lounge Jam/Joe Messina

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by heath_the_great, Apr 25, 2005.

1. well, i first watched that a few months ago, i just rediscovered it and it was awesome.....i love joe messina, so i was just wondering, does anyone know if Joe has recorded any Jazz albums or been on any playing?

2. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    *BUMP*

Man, I've wondered that same thing every time I watch that. Anyone have any info?

3. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    Not that I can think off but I'll look it up, I was at Bakers Friday Night, Cool place, that badly needs better management! My Church use to meet where they did the SITSM concert, Royal Oak Theater, another cool place, saw Alice Cooper there a long time ago.

4. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    He did two albums "Messina Madness" and "Messina and Friends" both are available from www.sempermediagroup.com, I might check them out, there literally with in jogging distance. Pistol "pete" Allan plays drums on James Carters "live at Bakers" two , that came out last year.

5. sweeeeettt :hyper:

thanks man...i love pistol allan too...he has to be one of my favourite drummers...it always get to me in "what becomes of the broken hearted" where he just rears back and lets it go...makes me shiver all over...but thanks again, im definately gonna have to get those joe messina cd's