Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Skateboarder's with their own signature model guitars?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by LiquidMidnight, Aug 24, 2002.

1. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
  2. Pharmecopia

Pharmecopia

Jul 31, 2002
    thats an ugly guitar :D

3. savagelucy

savagelucy

Apr 27, 2002
    Canada
    i just found out about this two. i think its to get those "extreme" sports kids to pick up a guitar.

that guitar is pretty sweet though :rolleyes:

4. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    I saw that @ the NAMM show. A skateboarder?! What's next? A Dennis Miller signature fretless 6 string?

5. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    Does that dude even play guitar? What's next, Britney Spears brand screwdrivers, Jennifer Lopez brand riding lawnmowers, NSync brand automatic paint rollers and Vin Diesel brand toothpaste?

"It's like, people only do things cuz they're getting paid.....and that's just really sad."

EDIT: Sorry, 'chuck. You must have posted as I was typing my reply. ;)

6. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    No prob. I'm actually thinking about the J Lo riding mover. How big's the seat? :p

7. Stupidnick

Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    I hear jason actaully plays guitar...
    i just came in for skating my mini ramp the first time since the beginning of summer.. woot..i haven't skated in forever.. always been too hot.. oh well.. just stay in. .talk to my girl and play my bass =D
    i actually skated to jaco pastorious through my smashbox today.. see what you talkbassers do to me? it used to be metallica and like ska and really fast hardcore... now its .. jazz.. and metallica and ska and really fast hardcore.. :D

Oh yes.. simon.. whats next you say?
    a 900 string tony hawk guitar with the last 540 frets being scalloped.. *grin*

8. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    Yep,hes right. I've heard alot about him playing guitar and i think he was also in a band, forget the name though.

9. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Well, hopefully Vin brushes his teeth.:p

10. Casey C.

Casey C.

Sep 16, 2000
    Butler, PA, USA
    Board? Squire Guitar? Same thing... :rolleyes:

11. i cant spell his name right now but hes the main guy in die harder.hje has a deal with the compy that makes a metal gaurd for the thumb for slaping.

12. boomerang

boomerang Guest

Dec 9, 2001
    Canada
    awesome slab, but where are the wheels ??!? :confused:

13. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    i love the "special graffic meaning balance" :rolleyes: iirc, that's a chinese character that signifies balance, or middle. as in the characters for the name of china, the middle kingdom. check out this webpage.

http://www.zhongwen.com/

what a dork, claiming credit for chinese :rolleyes:.

14. Lipis Roman

Lipis Roman

Mar 5, 2002
    USA
    I just ordered mine today, comes with mother of pearl Gorilla inlays, and a thesaurus.:D