1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

skb 2u soft rack case - quick review: right on!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by hgregs, May 10, 2010.

1. hgregs

hgregs

Sep 25, 2008
    ct/ny border
    have been looking for a lightweight 2u gig/bag/rack. i couldn't find anything as recently as 2mos ago when i bought my head.

as i opened it i thought, wow, this skb takes some serious pride in their stuff. from the heavy duty cardboard box it comes in, to the cloth bag wrapping, and the finished product.

the description is right here. best $60 (shipped) i've spent on gear.

if you want to rack your lightweight 2u head, and keep it light/portable - this is the solution, and it's well made.

http://www.skbcases.com/music/products/proddetail.php?f=sku_rack_space_units-2-80&id=600&o=&offset=1&c=80&s=80

i'm guessing these SKB guys make good stuff in general - this is my first experience.

2. hgregs

hgregs

Sep 25, 2008
    ct/ny border
    i didn't even realize there was a review category... admins... please move if i posted in the wrong spot.