1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD SKB 5 space shallow rack case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by davidjbass, Sep 15, 2016.

1. davidjbass

davidjbass Supporting Member

Sep 2, 2006
    Massachusetts
    Price:
    In very good condition. Both covers and all latches work. These were only made for a short time. And they are hard to find.

65.00 shipped CONUS.

PayPal please.

Attached Files:

2. rocu

rocu

Jan 28, 2015
    Missoula, MT
    Dimensions?

3. Never saw the 5 spaces.....

4. davidjbass

Sep 2, 2006
    Massachusetts
    It's 19" long, 10.5" wide and the usable depth is 8.5"

I used this case for my GK 800, a Furman power conditioner and a Korg DT1 rack tuner. Just to give you an idea of what can fit into it.

5. davidjbass

Sep 2, 2006
    Massachusetts
    They only made them for a short time in the late 90's. I like it because it allowed me to carry my GK800, my Furman power conditioner and my rack tuner in it. And it's small and lightweight. It made carrying it very easy.

eadg98005 likes this.
  6. rocu

rocu

Jan 28, 2015
    Missoula, MT
    Will a 19" wide piece of gear like a dbx AFS 2 or Art S8 fit in it? It would need to be 19" between the rack rails.

7. davidjbass

Sep 2, 2006
    Massachusetts
    Sold.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 7, 2021