Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1. jedi

jedi

Apr 11, 2003
    north texas
    i just recently got a 6 space skb off a fellow TB'r but realized i only need four spaces and would like to keep this small as possible. Anyone looking to trade the 6 for a 4?
    thanks
    kyle

2. jiant.

jiant.

Jul 3, 2004
    Fort Mill, SC
    Are you interested in selling it at all? If so, how much would it be? Also if you had any pics that would be cool. Thanks -Brad

3. cgworkman

cgworkman

May 14, 2004
    Ohio
    I'd be interested in a possible purchase also - if interested...

4. jedi

jedi

Apr 11, 2003
    north texas
    70 shipped sound good?

5. jiant.

jiant.

Jul 3, 2004
    Fort Mill, SC
    Sorry, I just ordered one yesterday.

6. jedi

jedi

Apr 11, 2003
    north texas
    works for me. is it the one with the rack things inset and none on the back? because that is what my six is like.

7. jedi

jedi

Apr 11, 2003
    north texas
    right on. lets trade. though i don't have any screws, the guy sent it to me without. so it's just the case if you want to keep that hardware for yourself that's cool.
    -kyle

8. cb56

cb56

Jul 2, 2000
    Central Illinois
    I'm assuming yours is in about the same shape as mine. Has both front and back lids with working latches. front rails attached and in usable condition etc....

9. jedi

jedi

Apr 11, 2003
    north texas
    yeah, both lids, scuffed, i actually just got it the other day in the mail, havn't used it. latches work. but no screws and such. but there are the front rails are all fine on the inside.

10. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    If this falls through, I have an SKB 4 Space Roto-rack I could trade.

11. cb56

cb56

Jul 2, 2000
    Central Illinois
    Sorry but I've decided I'm going to keep things small. plus i got the "your not trading/selling anymore equipment" face from my wife. Looks like you've got a couple other offers here so i'm going to back out.

12. jedi

jedi

Apr 11, 2003
    north texas
    haha, right on, take it easy guy :)
    -kyle