1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SKB Bass Guitar Case (Hardshell, Fit-All) ***BRAND NEW***

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by 513rocks.com, Apr 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 513rocks.com

513rocks.com Supporting Member

Sep 22, 2004
    Mason, Ohio
    hello,

i have a brand new SKB Bass Guitar Case (Hardshell, Fit-All) that was purchased from american music supply last week. i bought i modulus flea bass this week from a fellow talkbasser and he bought the case to ship the bass in. i dont like hard shell cases anymore. i do like the (sadowsky style) soft durafoam ultralite cases.
    i will trade for the right soft side ultra lite style case or will sale for 79.00 shipped. this case costs 119.00 new shipped from ams. if you need pics, let me know and ill mail them to you. ill take paypal if you cover the 3%. please feel free to make offers.

thank you,
    mark

http://www.americanmusical.com/item--i-SKB-44--bass-guitar-cases--m-02_22_156.html#

2. 513rocks.com

Sep 22, 2004
    Mason, Ohio
    any offers??? gig bags?? anything?

3. you'll trade that for a gig bag?

4. 513rocks.com

Sep 22, 2004
    Mason, Ohio
    maybe. a real nice gig bag. i really want a ultralite soft case like sadowsky has. i really could use a double gigbag.

5. skoti89

skoti89

Feb 23, 2006
    Chico, Ca
    huhm, well I have one a fender deluxed gig bag, and a kaces gigd bag....uhm

6. ElBajista

ElBajista

Dec 13, 2005
    Sebring, FL
    PM sent.

7. 513rocks.com