1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SKB Hardshell Case.....and Woodchuck?!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Jordan Luff, Jul 2, 2002.

1. Well, as some of you know, I ran into a bad ordeal with an Ibanez hardshell case meant to specifically fit my BTB (alas, it was too small!), and have since been investigating worth-while...."replacements".

Yesterday, Dad took me to Guitar Center to check out the SKB-44 (recommended by pmkelly), and possibly, buy it. I brought my BTB so I could check it out for myself, and voila! It fit great! It's molded to fit J- and P-style basses, but apparently, the BTB is a tad smaller, so it didn't fill up the entire molded area.

Anyway. At the desk next to the PRS guitars, in front of the Warwick/Rickenbacker/Pedulla/SWR room, there was a Warwick booklet, showing off all their beautiful basses and amps and stuff. Well, on one of the Thumb pages, I saw Woodchuck! Now, I could be wrong, and he could be a different Woodchuck...but, c'mon! :D So, I feel lucky having not only bought a real cool hardshell case, but also seeing a real cool Atlanta bassist in a Warwick book (if that is the same Woodchuck) and getting to brag to my family and friends that I "know" him. ;) :D

2. Oysterman

Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
    Sweden
    It is the same Woodchuck. :)

3. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Dammit!!! Now you'll have to be "taken care of"! :D

4. :eek:

*skit-skats outta' there*

5. iplaybass

iplaybass

Feb 13, 2000
    Houston, TX
    Well, now you got me interested... hmm... Warwick catalog... lets see... WOODCHUCK! Oh man, nice Thumb BO... but no TB shirt? Whaaa?:D