Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SKB Hardshell Case.....and Woodchuck?!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Jordan Luff, Jul 2, 2002.

1. Well, as some of you know, I ran into a bad ordeal with an Ibanez hardshell case meant to specifically fit my BTB (alas, it was too small!), and have since been investigating worth-while...."replacements".

Yesterday, Dad took me to Guitar Center to check out the SKB-44 (recommended by pmkelly), and possibly, buy it. I brought my BTB so I could check it out for myself, and voila! It fit great! It's molded to fit J- and P-style basses, but apparently, the BTB is a tad smaller, so it didn't fill up the entire molded area.

Anyway. At the desk next to the PRS guitars, in front of the Warwick/Rickenbacker/Pedulla/SWR room, there was a Warwick booklet, showing off all their beautiful basses and amps and stuff. Well, on one of the Thumb pages, I saw Woodchuck! Now, I could be wrong, and he could be a different Woodchuck...but, c'mon! :D So, I feel lucky having not only bought a real cool hardshell case, but also seeing a real cool Atlanta bassist in a Warwick book (if that is the same Woodchuck) and getting to brag to my family and friends that I "know" him. ;) :D

2. Oysterman

Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
    Sweden
    It is the same Woodchuck. :)

3. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Dammit!!! Now you'll have to be "taken care of"! :D

4. :eek:

*skit-skats outta' there*

5. iplaybass

iplaybass Guest

Feb 13, 2000
    Germantown, TN
    Well, now you got me interested... hmm... Warwick catalog... lets see... WOODCHUCK! Oh man, nice Thumb BO... but no TB shirt? Whaaa?:D