1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD SKB iSeries ATA/Flight Universal Bass Case with wheels (Local, So Cal Only)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Holdsg, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Holdsg

Holdsg Talkbass > Work Gold Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    Alta Loma, CA
    Price:
    $150 OBO local sale within Southern California.
    Convo me for pickup/meetup details.
    Anywhere from Ventura to LA, OC, IE, Palm Springs
    Will not ship, sorry.
    I prefer cash, will accept paypal, and I am not interested in trades.

About the only case I would ever consider checking on a commercial airline (and has TSA approved locks accordingly).
    Built like a tank, water and dust proof, with rollerblade wheels for ease of pulling thru the terminal.
    Can accommodate just about any body shape P, J, Stingray, Bongo, Dingwall, Spector (not sure about Rics)
    The case is no lightweight, but will protect your bass like none else.
    Normal wear, some light scratches on the outside, It's just a bit overkill when I'm not doing fly-in gigs (and won't be anytime soon).

These retail for $280+ online.
    Here's a link to the website for full specs:
    iSeries Waterproof ATA Open Cavity Bass Case | SKB Music / ProAV

here are some pics (bass not included):

DSCN1235.jpg DSCN1234.jpg DSCN1233.jpg DSCN1232.jpg DSCN1236.jpg DSCN1237.jpg

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
    TonyP- likes this.
  2. TonyP-

TonyP- Excuse me but you have your I-IV-V in my II-V-I Gold Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Mike Lull GK Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass
    I have 2 of these and they are awesome

Holdsg likes this.
  3. Holdsg

Sep 10, 2009
    Alta Loma, CA
    I'll probably get an offer for a fly-in gig the minute I ship this off to someone.
    that's the nature of things.

TonyP- and tbz like this.
  4. TonyP-

TonyP- Excuse me but you have your I-IV-V in my II-V-I Gold Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Mike Lull GK Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass
    Gary, you might want to rethink selling this...
    1 of mine have been around the world and its was scuffed but my bass was perfect when I got it out.

I have over 30 flights with one and no regrets.

Fred312b and Holdsg like this.
  5. Holdsg

Sep 10, 2009
    Alta Loma, CA
    Mebee so

6. Holdsg

Sep 10, 2009
    Alta Loma, CA
    this is just taking up room, and I dont' have bass box big enough to ship it in, going for local sale only now.

7. Holdsg

Sep 10, 2009
    Alta Loma, CA
    sold locally

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021