1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SKB XRack4, MT-2, V.L.P.P. cables, Qtron XO, LoopMaster ABYw/ Loops+mute, more

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Bryan R. Tyler, Sep 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Will trade for a Maxon AF-9 envelope filter

EHX Q-tron+ XO Envelope Filter, $130

Boss MT-2 Distortion, $55

Nobels Unlatched footswitch $12

Yamaha FC-7 expression pedal (with attached cable) $25

Extra cables for Pedal Power-style power supplies:
    1 Y cable for Electro-Harmoix-type power (18v/24v 5.5mm x 2.5mm - Reverse Polarity (straight)) $5
    1 Y cable for MXR/Keeley/etc.-type power (18v/24v 5.5mm x 2.1mm (straight) ) $5

Loop-Master ABY with tuner mute and loops: This is a very cool item I had custom made for me from Loop-Master. It's an ABY box with a tuner mute that has an individual loop bypass for each of the two outputs. Very handy item for anyone running a stereo setup and using effects- extremely useful if you're using stereo effects, as you can run each loop into either side of a stereo effect, and thus have the choice of your stereo effect coming out of either, neither, or both sides of the stereo field. The LED colors of the loops correspond with the LED colors of which channel you're using
    $150

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SOLD Visual Sound 1 Spot power unit- comes with a five-plug daisy chain for standard Boss-type inpus, a battery clip, two Line6 type adapters, and two 1/8” converters $15
    SOLD SKB X-rack 4-space shallow rack (some notches cut out of interior rear backing for more space for cables) $55
    SOLD extra PedalPower cables

2. sax_man

sax_man

Mar 27, 2007
    Payment sent for One-Spot.
    Thanks!

3. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Bump :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.