1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Skeletonwitch

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by thrashcomics, Oct 5, 2010.

1. thrashcomics

thrashcomics

Aug 12, 2010
    Anybody else like them? ive been loving them for a few years now. they have new bassist on their latest album and i really really love it. nothing super flashy but some mighty tasty fills and tone to die for.

2. NikDea

NikDea

Oct 6, 2010
    Tacoma
    SkeletonWitch is ****ing amazing! My english teacher played with them a few times in a band called scorched earth.

3. they're okay.

they were cool guys until they got signed and became popular, then they turned into snobby assholes.

4. Lazarus.Bird

Lazarus.Bird Mr. Personality

Aug 16, 2010
    Pittsburgh
    They put on a killer show last couple times I've seen them. Believe their bassist was playing a rick but don't remember the rest of his gear.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021