1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Skjold 6 Sold for $3200

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by CJC6, Jan 23, 2021.

1. CJC6

CJC6 Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2020
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    I decide to list these three six string bass guitars together, because the majority of bassists are unwilling to play a six string bass. There are valid reasons not to and I get it isn’t for everyone. Personally, they are all I play. It allows you to utilize bass chords to their potential. It provides more comfort being able to change positions and use different muscle groups. It even changed the way I view the instrument in a writing / recording capacity. In my opinion, every bassist should own at least one six string.

I need to sell one bass to round up some cash. I should sell two but I would rather not as I very much enjoy all three of them. I would sell / trade all three for the right MTD or other high end bass guitar. No equipment offers please, I am set in that regard. I am mainly looking for cash. So in a way, the first or second buyer is making the decision for me. Make your offers early, because at some point, I will be taking the listing down.

Dingwall NG3 - Purchased new by me in April 2020. The Ducati White swirl is no longer offered. (An identical bass is on Reverb for $3200). If you want the full benefits of a multiscale bass, get one with six strings. I have the pick guard and its never been used. $2400 Shipped CONUS

Skjold Slayer - 34” scale, 17.5mm spacing, 7.8lbs on my bathroom scale! Spanish cedar body, Center cut Maple / Purple Heart / center cut mapleneck, african ziricote fretboard. This bass options out as an Exotic Series Skjold. My #1 is a 33”, six string Skjold Drakkar. Having two of an amazing thing is allowing this one to be available. A steal at $3200 shipped conus.

Stambaugh 35” scale, 17.5mm, roasted maple top, Birdseye maple fretboard, mahogany back and stingers, center cut maple neck, Birdseye maple fretboard. Bart PU, cocobolo covers, Audrey 3 band pre. Top of the line craftsmanship. A work of art and plays equally amazing as it looks! $2300

All of these bass guitars are in perfect working order with minor cosmetic blemishes. I have a couple case options which can be discussed. Please name which bass you’re interest in, in the title of your private message. All questions would be preferred in private messages. I have more pictures that can be sent upon request.

Attached Files:

2. CJC6

CJC6 Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2020
    The Skjold top is Marble wood. I forgot to add that.

petebass90 and RyanKinBK like this.
  3. Symphony2040

Symphony2040 Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2008
    All of those basses are gorgeous! GLWTS :)

Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
    petebass90 and CJC6 like this.
  4. CJC6

CJC6 Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2020
    Your Stambaugh, is in my top 10 most beautiful Bass guitars I’ve ever seen!

petebass90 and Symphony2040 like this.
  5. Reedt2000

Reedt2000 Supporting Member

Apr 26, 2017
    Central New Jersey
    Geez... not enough :drool: emojis for this classifieds thread :D

Beautiful basses, my advice is keep em all :smug:

petebass90 likes this.
  6. Element Zero

Element Zero Supporting Member

Dec 14, 2016
    California
    Aye yi yi...

ted burik and Reedt2000 like this.
  7. SeayBass

SeayBass Supporting Member

stambaugh weight?

8. CJC6

CJC6 Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2020
    10.2Lbs on my bathroom scale. Mahogany is dense, which gives this bass zero neck nice. If you need it a more accurate weight, I can drive to my work and borrow their shipping scale.

petebass90 likes this.
  9. SeayBass

SeayBass Supporting Member

that's close enough for jazz.
    thanks

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021