1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Skyrim problemes

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by txthrashking, Jan 16, 2012.

1. I start the game load my game and get stuck on the load screen. And if by some godsend I get past that I have to wait for 10mins to look through/take my items.
    Any advice? Please help me!

2. 1) What platform are you playing on? Xbox 360, PS3, or PC?
    2.) If on PC, have you updated the graphics drivers? Can your PC even run Skyrim? (check your specs)
    3.) Have you downloaded the latest patch? (version 1.3xxx I think)
    We are going to need more info to troubleshoot properly.

3. You might want to check the tech suppoprt forum for your particular platform over at the official Skyrim boards. Just make sure you ignore all the crying and complaining posts from overreacting DB's, there's some good info and tips on how to deal with tech problems.

4. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    My only problem with Skyrim is that I can't...stop....playing it.

5. PSPookie

PSPookie

Aug 13, 2006
    Ocoee, TN
    I've got 99 problems, but Skyrim aint one.

6. Southpaw5

Southpaw5

Jul 18, 2009
    Boston
    Problem: Playing Skyrim
    Solution: Turn off console
    Result: Problem solved

/thread

:bag:

7. I assume you're playing Skyrim on the PS3. The issue is memory constraints. Every hour or so simply turn off Skyrim and restart. No need to shut off the PS3. Patch 1.4 is coming out before the end of this month that will supposedly take care of this issue for PS3 users.

8. Be thankful that it doesnt work!

I started playing last week and have lost to many hours of my life since!

9. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    I got bit by the companions bug on the Xbox and now I can't complete the quest line because I had already cleared driftshae refuge when I randomly stumbled upon it :( I hope that they fix this in a patch!

10. It's Xbox 360 and it jus won't load

11. Simo98

Simo98

Jun 18, 2009
    QLD, Australia
    Step one: Play on PC