Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Slap Bass Program

Discussion in 'Technique [BG]' started by Paolo, Feb 6, 2001.

1. Hi

Where I can buy the video called "The Slap Bass Program by Alex Sklarevski" ?

Thanks

Paolo

2. Boplicity

Boplicity Supporting Member

Another source you might want to check out is:

http://bassplace.com/video.html

Sclerevsky's video is offered there for $49.95. You will have to scroll down a long list of bass videos, but his is there near the bottom of the list.

jason oldsted

3. Hi

Thanks for the reponse ! But the video is very expensive !!!

Paolo

4. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

Assuming you're not in the US, I'll bet it is expensive, (can't tell from your profile since the upgrade hasn't happened yet).

But considering the videos I've seen that cost half of Sklarevski's or less, you might as well just get a book. You get what you pay for. Bass Frontiers said a few years back that the Sklareveski program is considered the definitive slap video by educators and players. Since it is also the most popular, perhaps you can sell it when you feel you've got it mastered. It is so good, I just keep mine to go back to every once in a while.

[Edited by rickbass1 on 02-08-2001 at 12:14 PM]

5. Boplicity

Boplicity Supporting Member

What about checking an auction web site like E-Bay.com to see if the video is offered for sale used?

jason oldsted