"Slap It!" CD Wanted

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by CanadaBass, Dec 2, 2004.

1. Hello!

I was recently able to find a copy of "Slap It" but unfortunately it does not have a CD with it. This would be helpful for the last sections of the book. I contacted the publisher and they wanted the same price for the CD ($16.95 US + shipping) as for the book/CD package...forget that!! Would anyone here have a copy they could burn and either snail mail me (I will of course pay for CD-R and postage to Canada) OR email the book audio examples as MP3 files (preferred)? They could be emailed to my hotmail address since you can include attachments of up to 10 MB. In exchange I can send you some excellent slap bass PDF (LOTS of great stuff) with sound files...highly recommended! I also have other stuff such as Alain Caron clinic notes that you may be interested in. PM me for details.

Thanks kindly. :)
  2. flury

May 21, 2004
    I have the cd. Have to say that you made a great choice getting the book. If you read this...reply and well set something up. I dont mind burning it or ripping it. Either way.

My email is tjflury@gmail.com
  3. dodgy_ian

Apr 9, 2001
    Newcastle, UK
    yeah i got it as well and more than happy to send you the stuff on cdr or by email.

email :dodgy_ian@yahoo.co.uk
  4. Dodgy_Ian and Flury,

Thanks guys for both of your offers! Actually another Talkbasser emailed me the MP3s already. Sorry, I should have put something up here sooner. I appreciate both of your willingness to help out. Best of luck in '05! :)
  5. dodgy_ian

Apr 9, 2001
    Newcastle, UK
    no worries - any chance you could send some of those pdf files anyway, they sound v interesting?

6. Starling

Sep 6, 2011
    Any chance of sharing the love?

I recently bought a first edition of the book (deliberately 'cause it doesn't have TAB) but it also doesn't come with a CD...