1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Slat Board

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by ctbass, Sep 27, 2013.

1. ctbass

ctbass

Jun 21, 2005
    Colorado
    I am looking for slat board to hang my basses. I have been on the sites that sell the 4x8 sheets. I am looking for individual rails. Also looking for something with a higher quality look than the industrial or the veneer's I have seen.

Thanks for the help.

2. StevieMac

StevieMac

Mar 17, 2005
    Vancouver, BC
    Wow, that looks great!

Not shipping to Canada is no problem at all if you're in Vancouver. I have all my US online shopping sent here: http://tsbshipping.com/

3. I'm aware of those companies. I use The Letter Carrier (neighbor to the company you've listed.) to buy instruments with US shipping (i.e. free CONUS purchases.) I don't think the slatwall rails will fit in my car if/when I went to pick them up. Also, the companies sometimes have size restrictions on the parcel they will receive. I haven't officially checked, but I have a feeling the rails exceed the size requirement.

4. StevieMac

StevieMac

Mar 17, 2005
    Vancouver, BC
    ^ sent you a PM TolerancEJ