1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

slb-200 factory strings?

Discussion in 'Electric Upright Basses (EUB's) [DB]' started by littlekatie, Jan 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littlekatie

littlekatie

Jul 14, 2004
    London, UK
    Just bought an SLb-200 and it came with strings that have a red wrapping with gold binding. No idea what they are but I have helicore Orchestral on my 'real' bass so I was thinking of swapping to them on my EUB as well..Does anyone know what these 'factory' ones are...and more to the point does anyone want to swap a set of H. Orch's for them?! I'm finding that the factory strings are OK but a bit BGlike if I just amplify the EUB rather than putting it through my mixer, and since if I play jazz or the like I use my BG itself, I'd like to sort this out. The cheapest I can find H.O's is about 92 on Thomann.de...anyone know a better deal? Any advice great, string swap offers even better, many thanks :) katie x

2. I moved that thread from the Strings forum to the EUB forum, which includes discussion on all topics related to the EUB.

However I just realized you asked the same thing in this thread:
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=267461

So I'm closing this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.