1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

No longer available **SLEEPER ALERT**: Fulltone Fat Boost FB-3

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by The Diaper Geni, Mar 18, 2018.

1. The Diaper Geni

The Diaper Geni Submissive. And loving it. Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2005
    Central Ohio
    Price:
    $55
    That's it. I've climbed out of the OD rabbit hole and I'm not looking back. I've had some great OD's (MBD-1, Fifth Gear, Terraformer, M85, FB-3, Grizzly, Beelzebub, etc etc) and they all just have not done if for me. It's time to admit to myself I'm not an OD kinda guy. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.) I've got my MG800 and my THDI and those two items keep me quite h-a-p-p-y. Sooooooo.....

**SOLD** Damnation Audio MBD-1. Killer. All the hype is true. Original box and goodies minus the sticker. $190 shipped. **EDIT**: Make sure you have a "good" power supply. When I first got it I plugged it in using a cheapo 9v wall wart power supply and it acted wonky. I went to the Damnation Audio website and under FAQ's found this: "...I would say a One Spot in good condition is the minimum I would feel confident with on stage regardless of the pedal I'm using. But any legit pedal power supply from the usual suspects is good enough." I then used my Iso 5 and a One Spot Pro CS6 and the pedal performed flawlessly. Just a FYI. **SOLD**

**SOLD** MXR M85 Bass Distortion. A real sleeper. No box. $60 shipped. **SOLD**

Fulltone FB-3. Another sleeper. Might have the original box? Not quite sure. $55 shipped.

The MBD-1 is, of course, the cream of the crop. But do NOT count out the M85 or FB-3. Both get you 75% of the way there at less than one third the cost.

D79D09B4-A49B-48F8-A394-FBC869F4E4CB.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
    GentProvocateur and cataract like this.
  2. cataract

cataract Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2007
    Columbia SC
    The MBD-1 pairs really well with the OCSD (just sayin!) glwys

The Diaper Geni likes this.
  3. Pacodelivery

Pacodelivery Supporting Member

May 25, 2014
    Baltimore
    The poor man said he just had to claw his way out of a rabbit hole for God sakes don’t tempt him back into it.

loopee, cataract and The Diaper Geni like this.
  4. MattZilla

MattZilla

Jun 26, 2013
    CNY
    unbelievable.

Crowd crusher likes this.
  5. The Diaper Geni

The Diaper Geni Submissive. And loving it. Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2005
    Central Ohio
    LA-LA-LA!! I’m not listening!

BD8AFCC8-28AD-4C20-8184-00DC071EB59E.jpeg

6. vivaknoxvegas

vivaknoxvegas El Duderino Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2002
    Knoxville, TN
    Agree with the power issue on the MBD-1. Mine does not like to be part of a daisy chain.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 16, 2021