1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Slingerland Drum Kit 60's Midnight Blue Sparkle

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by mattm0805, Dec 26, 2009.

1. mattm0805

mattm0805

Oct 13, 2004
    I have a great Midnight Blue Sparkle Slingerland drum kit from the 60's for sale. This Drumset has served me well for the last year. It is in great playing condition and sounds very good. The toms are amazing and the kick drum is nice and punchy. As you can see from the pictures it does show its age a little. There is some wear on both of the Bass drum hoops, and there is a small crack in the sparkle wrap on the Floor Tom by the badge, other than that its just some normal but minimal wear. According to Vintage Drum Guide this kit lands around 1962-1965 range. Sizes are 13" rack tom 16" floor tom and 20" bass drum. Included will be the orginal damper pads for both toms.
    please feel free to contact me with any questions.

$500 + shipping

(would prefer local pickup in the greater Atlanta area) I am willing to drive a little ways to meet someone.

Attached Files:

2. mattm0805

mattm0805

Oct 13, 2004
    Pics

Attached Files:

3. mattm0805

mattm0805

Oct 13, 2004
    Price Drop $500 + shipping. I need move this great kit!