Slipknot/LambOfGod/ShadowsFall '05 US Tour!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Stephen Soto, Dec 7, 2004.

1. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    Tuesday, December 07, 2004 - US TOUR 2005

Be warned...Three of the most important credible hard rock bands on the planet are coming to your town! Beginning March 4, SLIPKNOT - along with LAMB OF GOD and SHADOWS FALL and to-be-confirmed openers - will be touring the US on The Subliminal Verses Tour, sponsored by FUSE.

SLIPKNOT are headlining what promises to be one of the greatest tours in the history of the genre. SLIPKNOT's extensive set will feature tracks from their critically-acclaimed, Rick Rubin-produced third album VOL. 3: (THE SUBLIMINAL VERSES) most notable of which are the hit singles Duality and Vermilion (parts 1 and 2).

This time around, SLIPKNOT's performance is limited only by the wild imagination of the band, which means expect the unexpected!

Genre titans, Virginia's LAMB OF GOD and Massachussets' SHADOWS FALL are also on board for the outing, adding their unique talents to the powerful American hard rock mix. LAMB OF GOD's critically acclaimed debut, AS THE PALACES BURN, was named Album of the Year in notable magazines Revolver, Metal Hammer and more. The band's sophomore effort, the equally lauded ASHES OF THE WAKE, made a strong showing at #27 on the Billboard charts. The band's vocalist, Randy Blythe, shares his thoughts on their participation in this tour-A SLIPKNOT /LAMB OF GOD /SHADOWS FALL tour? Dear Lord, what a mess. Thousands of screaming freaks, beer and God knows what else flying everywhere, large metal objects being smashed together, innocent bystanders weeping in confusion over the general mayhemoh wait, that's just the party in the parking lot before the show starts. Come inside and the REAL fun will begin. Have your mama pack you a lunch, cause it's gonna be a long, hard night! Vocalist Brian Fair of SHADOWS FALL responds with We're totally excited about our next U.S. tour where we once again will be playing with bands that we are not only friends with but also fans of. We've been friends with the guys in SLIPKNOT for a while but have not had the chance to actually tour with them and we look forward to this opportunity. There should be lots of crazy tour stories to add to our growing list. His band's critically acclaimed album, THE WAR WITHIN, debuted at #20 on the Billboard charts and has been garnering accolades in Billboard, Blender and Stuff among others. The group were recently hailed as a Band To Watch In 2005 by Spin magazine.

Brace youself for unprecedented production (artistic backgrounds, unique staging, etc) and a full-force showing of the best rock music today!

From March 4th May 2nd 2005, The Subliminal Verses Tour will hit the following cities

Hartford, CT

Philadelphia, PA

New York, NY

Columbus, OH

Cleveland, OH

Chicago, IL

Detroit, MI

Indianapolis, IN

Boston, MA

Washington, DC

Atlanta, GA

Pensacola, FL

Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Tampa, FL

New Orleans, LA

Dallas, TX

Houston, TX

Corpus Christi, TX

San Antonio, TX

Phoenix, AZ

Las Vegas, NV

San Diego, CA

Los Angeles, CA

Fresno, CA

San Jose, CA

Sacramento, CA

Portland, OR

Seattle, WA

Spokane, WA

Salt Lake City, UT

Denver, CO

Kansis City, MO

Des Moines, IA

Minneapolis, MN

Green Bay, WI

Madison, WI

Omaha, NE

...a more formalized tour schedule will be made available as soon as details are known. All markets listed above are subject to change.
    **** yes! :hyper:.
  2. I'd probably go just to see Shadows Fall and Lamb of God. I stopped listening to Slipknot after their self-tittled album. I hope the opening bands are good.
  3. Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Damn, no Daytona Beach. I'll still try to catch one or two of the FL shows :smug:

4. Dan Molina

Dan Molina TalkBass Secular Progressive

Jul 17, 2002
    Murr Town, California
    Slipknot is ok
    Lamb of god is Bland and boring
    Shadows Fall needs to stick to their melodic songs.
  5. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    Go man, this show will be insane.
  6. Dan Molina

Dan Molina TalkBass Secular Progressive

Jul 17, 2002
    Murr Town, California
    Check out Opeth sometime if they ever head to your area. You'll like em. Amazing musicians.
  7. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    Opeth is a great band, Deliverance is probably my favorite song of theirs :D.
  8. Diowulf

Diowulf Guest

Aug 4, 2004
    San Rafael CA
    Sorry if this throws off the thread, but I've been waiting to go to an Opeth show. I've been obsessed with their music for quite a while. I cant wait till they tour agian. hopefully soon. Drop me a line if you hear anything. :)

As far as the Slipnot/Lamb of God/Shadow's fall tour. I don't think I'm into that stuff. I wanted to go to the Lamb of God/Children of Bodom show, but missed out on it.
  9. fatbassjazzer

Feb 27, 2004
    I went and it was amazing. Opeth and Bodom co-headlining would be so awesome.
    I really like Shadows Fall and Lamb of God is alright, but I can't stand Slipknot. I'll probably go depending on ticket prices.
  10. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    Wow this show is going to save me :0. I have come to love Lamb of God to the full extent. I really like Shadows's to bad Slipknot has to be there :).