Small cab to use with my Warwick head

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Skywalker83, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Ok, so i'm building up my bass rig, and thanks to a very healthy tax rebate i just got,i've decided to get a cab to go with my warwick profet 3.2 head (300w @ 4Ohms)

I am playing in a blues cover band and we have a gig coming up in a couple of weeks so i'd quite like to have my cab by then.The blues bar we are playing is TINY(max capacity of 30 people!!)

The main factors i want are i want that cab to be light, sound good and not too big size wise.

My initial though was to go for a 2x10 cab, but i was also thinking of possibly (if i can source one at a good price) going for a Phil Jones Pirahna 4B.

Does any one have any suggestions or does anyone use the PJB cab with a different make of head? how do they go together?

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 25, 2021