1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Small sound Big sound TAFM

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by OnederTone, Jul 24, 2016.

1. OnederTone

OnederTone Aguilar Everywhere Gold Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Thornton, CO
    Price:
    Best Fuzz out there (in my opinion) but I'm just not as much of a fuzz guy as I thought. Box and papers. Velcro on the bottom. Excellent condition.

$170 ships it to the Cont. US.

the TAFM was designed for low end heaviness with the ability to cut through a mix, to simply keep your attack while having a really saturated fuzz-tone or just to have a subtle background fuzz behind your main sound. the TAFM excels at versatility and fitting in with almost any instrument in almost any musical setting.

the thick, gnarly fuzz is perfectly complimented by a slightly gritty clean blend which retains all the low end you’d need… plus more. rough overdrive, howling feedback, clean boost with fuzzy sparkles, even phase-cancelled signals for pseudo octave-up/weird discordance and everything in between.

Full disclosure- not the actual pedal... this is just reference.... it's in my rehearsal studio at the time of this writing. Will post other pics if requested.

IMG_3586_1024x1024.JPG

2. OnederTone

OnederTone Aguilar Everywhere Gold Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Thornton, CO
    To the top