1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Smallstone Issues

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by andvari7, Jul 17, 2008.

1. andvari7

andvari7

Aug 28, 2004
    Ennui
    Well, there's one issue: it takes a bit of time for the effect to kick in. Once it does, it's lush and fantastic - almost as good as a Polyphase - but it takes about seven or eight seconds from the moment I press the switch to hear the whooshing.

It only happens after a period of inactivity - if I were to disengage the effect, and use it a minute later, it will be fine.

2. sonicvi

sonicvi

Jun 10, 2005
    Houston, TX
    Sounds like a power issue, but I'm not really sure what.

3. andvari7

andvari7

Aug 28, 2004
    Ennui
    Great. Yet ANOTHER EHX pedal of mine that doesn't work properly. What's this now, three?

4. whoatherechunk

whoatherechunk

Apr 4, 2008
    Have you called them to tell them about your problems?

5. andvari7

andvari7

Aug 28, 2004
    Ennui
    I have literally inundated them with messages, so I'm giving them a break. I bet they won't even send my Q-Tron or my Bassballs back to me - I sent them to Long Island two weeks ago, and they arrived that following Tuesday.

6. Sir Edward V

Sir Edward V Not Actually Knighted... Yet!

Dec 11, 2006
    Massachusetts
  7. andvari7

andvari7

Aug 28, 2004
    Ennui
    The site does not work.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 6, 2021