Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SMASH

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by SMASH, Sep 7, 2004.

1. SMASH

SMASH Guest

Jan 18, 2000
    Canada.
    Feedback, eh?

2. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    I sold a cab to Smash a while back. He paid IMMEDIATELY. Great transaction.

3. Blueszilla

Blueszilla Bassist ordinaire

Apr 2, 2003
    The Duke City
    SMASH is SMASH, and he's OK.

edit by Smash : Blueszilla bought a Stingray from me.

4. Davehenning

Davehenning

Aug 9, 2001
    Los Angeles
    A#1!, Great buyer, good communication, fast payment, would do business with again!

:D

5. Bought a pickup-upgraded Essex jazz bass from him that was totally killer. Bass shipped really quickly and the deal went smoothly! Great guy to do business with and wouldn't hesitate to do so again! Thanks SMASH!

6. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    good guy, good communication, fast payment. Easy to work with.

havent' bought anything from him yet, but have no reason to doubt as easy as a buyer as it's been as a seller. Or cellar.

7. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    Bought a preamp from him a while back and a poster later on. Uber-awesome dude.

8. vanselus

vanselus

Sep 20, 2000
    Boulder, CO
    None
    SMASH is the greatest because he includes CD's of great music if you want them! Highly recommended.

9. Fred312b

Fred312b What if I want to play jazz precisely? Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    he bought a pedal from me and paid through paypal fast. and he explained the whole shipping to canada thing to me. he's a good guy, and a good post-er...

10. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    I sold a bass to Smash last year. (Or was it earlier this year?) He was very pleasant to deal with and payed in a most timely manner. A stand-up chap, if you ask me. :)

11. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    SMASH has bought a few things from me over the last few years, including an iamp800, sadowsky preamp/di and MXR M-80
    Everytime was a fault free transaction, good communiciation and fast payment.

12. Eric Moesle

Eric Moesle Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    Great transaction with Smash, paid for pedal right away. Good dude.

13. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    Bought an Aguilar OBP-1 of Smash. Very easy to do business with, no dramas with shipping or payment and he even threw in a couple of CD's of his band(s) to boot. Top guy, would definately do business with him again.

...and he ships to Australia, you gotta get extra points for that in my book! :D

14. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    Great guy. Super understanding and accomodating. Even when I had to back out of a planned deal, he was very mature and nice about it. Tops in my book! :cool:

15. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Bought a pedal from him, nothing but first class, this one. Fast, friendly responses, understanding (USPS seems to have taken it's sweet time getting him a MO I sent), and all around grade A dude.

16. Bought parts. Totally smooth perfect deal. A great member of the community.

17. excellent guy, straight shooter, no bull$hit, easy transaction, but........no CD :D

18. Just bought a Synth pedal from him. Very understanding and fast shipper. Thanks, Smash

19. Spoiled Grape

Spoiled Grape I <3 Darkstar

May 29, 2003
    Riverside, CA
    I bought a set of P/U's from SMASH around last year. Excellent transaction, awesome guy, and he sent a CD with it!

20. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    I bought I pre-amp set up from SMASH but it did not work once installed, bummer. :bawl: :bawl:

SMASH immediately replied to my PM to him regarding my problem and had me ship it back to him. He paid my postage and refunded me as soon as I let him know I had sent it back.

He made what was a bad situation for me not so bad after all with his quick responses and willingness to work out the issues.

I would not hesitate to purchase from SMASH again! :hyper: