1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Smith Rock Masters 5 set FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitar Strings and Accessories' started by Copycat, Jan 25, 2006.

1. Copycat

Copycat Supporting Member

Nov 14, 2000
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    Just got a fiver, and the guy I bought it from told me that it had Ken Smith stainless roundwound Rock Masters, medium lights on it (45 65 80 100 125). So I ordered a set from MF for $24.99, plus shipping. Well, not only did I see when they arrived that the set on the bass isn't that brand (the strings on there have no wrap on the ends; the Smiths do and it's purple), it's not the same gauge. So I'm selling this brand new set (only opened the B sting pack to compare it to the B on the bass) because I need a different gauge and this item is non-returnable to MF. $20 gets it done, including shipping within the continental U.S. First responder to this post who indicates firm interest and who follows up with a PM providing mailing address and asking for mine will end the thread. I know there are Rock Master fans out there. I really wanted to try them but the high cost of buying a single B string in a different gauge makes that impractical. Personal check or money order accepted.