smoked chrome/black chrome knobs?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by fretless bass, Feb 5, 2009.

  1. Was wondering does anybody know where u can buy those smoked chrome finish guitar knobs? Cant find them anywhere. I think they are also called a black chrome finish. There not black or chrome but like a hybrid.

    Can anybody help?:meh:
  2. boabski2k


    Dec 24, 2008
  3. RTL

    RTL Gold Supporting Member

    Jul 20, 2008
    Leander, TX
    I dunno about black chrome.. Kinda reminds me of a Heroin Spoon.

    Wow.. Heroin Spoon... What a great band name..
  4. many thanks for that link!
  5. decay


    Jan 9, 2011
    BP, HU
    Does any of you know a place where you can still buy such knobs??
  6. Primary

    Primary TB Assistant

    Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

    Jun 12, 2021

Share This Page