Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Smokin' Warrior!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by GrooveWarrior, Mar 16, 2006.

1. j-raj

j-raj Bassist: Educator/Soloist/Performer Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Atlanta, GA!
    nice 5'ver Chris!

2. I don't think you will ever see 5 string GAS strike me. I have tried before. I just ended up putting a high C string on it. Which was cool, but didn't justify the 5. I am a 4 string guy at heart.

I was just pointing out that that was a good price on a killer instrument. I'm actually pretty GAS free at the moment. Although I'm thinking about adding an EA CXL 112 to my rig.

3. j-raj

Jan 14, 2003
    Atlanta, GA!
    your bass rig must sound killer!

Actually my next bass is going to be E-C tuning.... I can't wait to have it!

4. I love my rig. I get more compliments on my tone with the Warrior/EA set-up, and the funny thing is that I am bypassing the EQ on the EA, and I have the pickups centered, about a 5% mid boost, and everything else flat on the Warrior. I am essentially running everything flat in my signal chain and it is sick!

Well since you are getting another 5, maybe I could try another E-C 5. I don't know, maybe something to match my Warrior, but bolt-on, and blue, with a cool pickguard . . . . :bag:

5. Not bad. It's almost as nice as mine:

[​IMG]

(I think about selling this one every now and then for $2000. If anybody really wants it, let's talk. It has some problems which is why it's only $2000.)

- Dave

6. j-raj

Jan 14, 2003
    Atlanta, GA!
    what like a white PG on a blue burst soldier? :D

7. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    That there is a perdy bass (mouth waters)... If only it was a 4 or a 6 and I would be all over one.

Congrats!

Peace
    -Benny