1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Smokin' Warrior!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by GrooveWarrior, Mar 16, 2006.

1. j-raj

j-raj Bassist: Educator/Soloist/Performer Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Atlanta, GA!
    nice 5'ver Chris!

2. I don't think you will ever see 5 string GAS strike me. I have tried before. I just ended up putting a high C string on it. Which was cool, but didn't justify the 5. I am a 4 string guy at heart.

I was just pointing out that that was a good price on a killer instrument. I'm actually pretty GAS free at the moment. Although I'm thinking about adding an EA CXL 112 to my rig.

3. j-raj

Jan 14, 2003
    Atlanta, GA!
    your bass rig must sound killer!

Actually my next bass is going to be E-C tuning.... I can't wait to have it!

4. I love my rig. I get more compliments on my tone with the Warrior/EA set-up, and the funny thing is that I am bypassing the EQ on the EA, and I have the pickups centered, about a 5% mid boost, and everything else flat on the Warrior. I am essentially running everything flat in my signal chain and it is sick!

Well since you are getting another 5, maybe I could try another E-C 5. I don't know, maybe something to match my Warrior, but bolt-on, and blue, with a cool pickguard . . . . :bag:

5. Not bad. It's almost as nice as mine:

[​IMG]

(I think about selling this one every now and then for $2000. If anybody really wants it, let's talk. It has some problems which is why it's only $2000.)

- Dave

6. j-raj

Jan 14, 2003
    Atlanta, GA!
    what like a white PG on a blue burst soldier? :D

7. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    That there is a perdy bass (mouth waters)... If only it was a 4 or a 6 and I would be all over one.

Congrats!

Peace
    -Benny