1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

smokstack lightnin

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by steelhead2, Apr 13, 2010.

1. something loosely close(anything close),at least a couple bars worth,i'm going to attempt to work it up by myself tonight but if i had a starting point i could go off that,i jam with a harp man about every week and he's all about da blues baby!:D

2. check out youtube.....there are several versions....i like the watermelon slim version but ymmv

3. hey i love your location!,i'm in a great location being buffeted by YOU NAME IT TODAY,started out foggy then we had sun(read warmth on the body yeah i could feel it and longed for a toohotday on my boat,ah just to feel THAT!:hyper:) then it got windy and cold,then it flat poured down,and more cold ensued,,and i questioned why i stay here:rollno:,i COULD leave,i've done over 50 years here,,,,,,:meh:

yeah well as far as practising went i went with an open E A then dove onto the D and attempted to build from there but ended up with a huge Gibson triangle pick playing along with the `new rock' station 96.9 the rogue.com,,,,

i think i'm going to peddle my amp(yeah one of those nights when i had intentions to do`THIS' and came out with a whole new plan

where the heck is Holwin Wolf anyway?,,i'm goin there baby;), right now,:D,dudodudo,,,dah,dah,duh,duh,,,,,duh,duh,dadadada,,,Blossom Toes hung a good one fer sure;)(they are also on you-tube,check em out)

4. Garbageman

Garbageman

Mar 14, 2009
    So. Oregon
    Nothing like living and loving life in So_Oregon is there? Born and raised in Medford myself. Relaivly new to the bass world and should have started years ago.