Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Snarling Dogs Mold Spore

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by brewer9, May 15, 2001.

1. brewer9

brewer9

Jul 5, 2000
    Hey fellow TalkBassers. I stopped by Guitar Center during lunch today, and as usual I found something cool. I picked up a Wah-wah Pedal, but not JUST a wah-wah pedal. Its a Snarling Dogs Mold Spore wah-wah pedal. Very very cool.

Anyone else have any experience with this?

2. brewer9

brewer9

Jul 5, 2000
    Wow! 17 "Views" of this post so far, but no repsonses. Well, I'll just go ahead and converse with myself as though I were another TalkBasser.

Hey that does sound cool brewer9. What did you pay for it? Is it any different from other Wah pedals?

3. brewer9

brewer9

Jul 5, 2000
    Thanks for commenting brewer9. It was a bit expensive ($149), but what makes it different is that it has 3 different wah tone sweeps, various frequency ranges, and an adjustable Ring Modulator. So its very versatile and easy to use.

Snarling Dogs makes cheaper models (as low as $59) but this one seemed the coolest.

4. Ya know, sometimes when people make it way to easy to hassle them I get an overload, so many smart a$$ things run through my head that I can’t think of the perfect one.

I got to work on that. :D

5. brewer9

brewer9

Jul 5, 2000
    Get to work on that!