1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Snazzy FX Tracer City Envelope Filter/LFO Beast!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by FilterFunk, Apr 18, 2021.

1. FilterFunk

FilterFunk Everything is on the ONE! Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Price:
    $295
    United States
    Tracer City - Front.jpg Tracer City - Box and Manual.jpg Tracer City - Top.jpg Tracer City - Back.jpg
    Once again, my cell phone can't properly capture colors...the Tracer City is actually yellow with purple knobs and red graphics.

Like the EHX Bi-Filter and Studio Electronics ModMax Filter before it, the Snazzy FX Tracer City is great, but it does so much more than I'll ever use, so off it goes...

The envelope filter alone on this baby is killer! It has gain, depth, attack, sensitivity, resonance and cutoff frequency to play with, and the pedal has a volume control for unity output. The gain adds that super cool filter grit that only envelope filters like the original Musitronics Mu-Tron III and the Moogerfooger MF-101 can provide. Low end retention is noooo problem with the Tracer City in LP mode.

The LFO, Random, and Envelope can be combined any way you like using the Depth knobs for each section. Depth at minimum disables any section. I'm unable to test the expression pedal and CV functions, but I'll bet they add a ton of usefulness and fun to an already very useful and fun pedal! And it takes a typical 9v power supply; no fancy power supply needed. Except for a few tiny blemishes on the back (more like "in the paint" stuff than actual scratches), this Tracer City is in new condition.

If you love filters, you pretty much owe it to yourself to try this one!

$295 PAID THROUGH PAYPAL AND SHIPPED USPS PRIORITY MAIL TO THE LOWER 48 CONTINENTAL USA

Bo0tsy, SlowpokeJoe and kranahan like this.
  2. BunchyMutt

BunchyMutt Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2014
    Nashville, TN
    [/QUOTE]
    way cool! Seems like a great price on something that feature heavy

FilterFunk likes this.
  3. Johno Dunn

Johno Dunn Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2007
    Carpinteria, Ca.
    Wow that looks complicated! But really cool!

FilterFunk likes this.
  4. brstma

brstma my dog is an awesome dog Supporting Member

Nov 20, 2008
    Florida
    Holy moly! I’d never stop tweaking this :smug:

FilterFunk likes this.
  5. FilterFunk

Mar 31, 2010
    That was my problem!:D

6. FilterFunk

Mar 31, 2010
    Sold at The Gear Page! Thanks for looking!

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 8, 2021