Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Snoop a Steeler fan?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MJ5150, Feb 7, 2006.

1. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    This is ridiculous. I'm over surfing around ESPN and I see an image of Snoop Dogg peeking out from behind a Terrible Towel, and decked out in Steeler's garb. What the thunder?

Snoop is all about the LBC, West Coast Customs, west coast this and that, USC, on and on.

Wow, that makes me mad......POSER!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

-Mike

2. no he's not....he's all about metallica, bootsy glasses, the p-funk....didnt you hear, he recently gave up drugs and went to africa to find himself....but i like the snoop....so peace out dizzle

3. I saw on a show somewhere that he had a school bus done up for his son, but I think it had the Raiders stuff on it.

I don't know if that has any relevance to the Steelers, but I just thought I'd mention it.

4. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    as a form of protest, i refuse to listen to anything he has done since his first cd.

:ninja:

5. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    I had him pegged as a USC "bandwagon jumper" about two games into last season. I'm not surprised to hear about him becoming Pittsburgh's biggest fan two days after they when the Superbowl.

6. JimK

JimK

Dec 12, 1999
    Another Steelers' fan has his day.

Sorry, couldn't resist...

Attached Files:

7. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    yeah snoop if a raiders fan i believe

8. mattsk42

mattsk42 $100 off new Directv subsp.PM me BEFORE signing up Supporting Member

He's said a lot of times before that he's a Raiders AND Steelers fan.

9. Diggler

Diggler

Mar 3, 2005
    Western PA
    I remember years ago one of his videos featured him in a Penguins jersey. He's got something for Pittsburgh.

10. fenderx55

fenderx55

Jan 15, 2005
    NYC/Queens
    Fo shizzle dizzle.

11. he probably just likes the colors...

12. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    That's what I'm thinking. There isn't any east coast blood in Snoops veins.

-Mike

13. canopener

canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    Eh, I've seen him wearing Pittsburgh Pirates hats too, back with Dre and all.

I'm pretty sure Snoop was friends withi Plaxico, too. This was way after he wore all of that Pittsburgh stuff regularly.

14. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    speaking of dre, anyone know why he wore white sox caps? :eyebrow:

15. Jingle_W_Clark

Jingle_W_Clark Banned

Feb 4, 2006
    Rappers and the whole "hip hop" culture are notorious for bandwagon jumping.

Not 2 hours after the SB, Puff Diddy Combes came on Jimmy Kimmel with a Steelers cap and jersey.

I live not far from Atlanta. And the year before Mike Vick came aboard, The Falcons were a joke...

then the next year.. every little urban teen in town had on a Falcons jersey, cap, or jacket.. amazing.

16. Well part of the reason snoop wheres all of the steelers clothes is because he is supposedly from a gang in long beach called the Rollin' 20s LBC Crip. and i guess thats there favorite team or somethin

17. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    In my limited understanding of the gang culture, the west coast gangs dig west coast things. The east coast gangs dig east coast things.

I'm starting to think Jingle may be on to something. In the past, I have frequently seen Snoop and his posse sporting USC and Raider gear.

-Mike

18. Hmm...let's keep an eye on Snoop after next year's Super Bowl to see if he hops bandwagons again. That is, if the Steelers don't repeat. ;)

19. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    Agreed.

20. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    HEY!!! I saw that. ;)

-Mike