so cold and empty

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Floating teetH, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Thor

Thor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

Betcha he didn't BRING enuff for the whole road crew ...

2. Actually, I've never heard any Tenacious D other than that one. I like the occapello.

Anyone heard peter tosh's ak?

3. Cause he bought it from a one eyed hooker in a Roy Oribson t shirt.

4. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    a capella

5. Atshen

Atshen

Mar 13, 2003
    Grim Cold Québec
    Best advice yet.

:D

6. w0rd. I think it was mixed up in my head because of "Rocapella," from the game show "where in the world is carmon san diego."

So I took someone's advice and ate some campbell's chunky soup (not the beef crap). I must say, I am now feeling a lot less like Aaron Lewis now, and w/ some effort I might be able to stop be so incredibly deep and meaningful. Which is good because this mortal shell can barely hold such loneliness.......for it has reached it's loneliness saturation point. :bassist:

7. At one time in my life, I too felt lost and tried to commune with the life forces of the desert.

But in my haste to embrace life's meaning I misspelled desert and became one with jello. :(

I walk now beyond the grace of dinner, condemned to be the last course for all eternity. :bawl:

On the lighter side, I do get to hang around with tarts! :p

Mike :D

8. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    yes, but there is only one master of potato salad

:D

9. Fixed it for ya. ;)

Also, they weren't only from the show, they actually recorded 2 or 3 albums, and still actively tour, IIRC.

10. They should tour w/ Peter Tosh.

11. LOL! :D

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 1, 2021